Join Now

Fixing mistakes

hero icon

We're sorry if things haven't gone to plan

As a social enterprise we try really hard to get it right, in line with our published Complaint and Dispute Resolution Procedure. If we've not met your expectations then you can make a complaint in one of the following ways:


  1. Email us with some details at, or via the form at the bottom of this page.
  2. Write to us at 132 Cremorne Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
  3. Write to the Energy Ombudsman in your state.
    Customers have the right to contact the Energy Ombudsman at any time. However, we hope that our customers will contact us in the first instance to give us a chance to rectify any issues.

Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW

Mail: Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234
Phone: 1800 246 545
Fax: 1800 812 291

Energy Ombudsman Queensland

Mail: PO Box 3640, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Phone: 1800 662 837
Fax: (07) 3227 7068

Read our full Complaint and Dispute Resolution Procedure >