Energy Locals is turning the traditional energy model on its head. For a start, we don’t earn more money when our customers use more power. We provide our customers with much-needed transparency in an industry that’s famous for confusion. We also proudly support some world-leading companies, including Sonnen and Tesla, to give customers products that will change the way they produce, store and use power.
Who we want to join our team
You love learning new things and can multi-task. You’ll know how to talk to prospective customers, discover their needs and close sales. In fact, making sales is probably what gets you out of bed in the morning. You’ll bring plenty of energy to the office each day, and you won’t be afraid to make suggestions on how you can improve the way we do things. We are a start-up after all!
What you’ll do
- Learn about our business, the energy industry, and why we’re different.
- Take that learning and use it to convert inbound sales enquiries into new customers.
- Manage a pipeline of outbound sales opportunities, received from a variety of sources.
- Conduct bill comparisons and handle sales enquiries via email and live chat.
- Retain customers who are thinking about leaving.
- Strive to not only meet but exceed individual and team targets.
What you’ve got
- You want to be part of a growing business and will try to convert potential customers into successful sales
- Previous experience with telephone sales.
- Have an urge to just get the job done, whatever it takes.
- Have a strong desire to convert potential customers into successful sales.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in the retail energy industry is not essential but would be an advantage.
How you’ll fit with our culture
- You may have experienced life in a traditional corporate, but you’ll be energised by the idea of working in a smaller, nimble and hungry company
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and will revel in the challenge of taking on multiple new projects concurrently
- You’ll see the personal growth potential associated with being at the heart of a rapidly changing industry
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com and tell us why.