We currently have a great opportunity for an individual with strong data analysis and numeracy skills to join our team. As Settlements Analyst, you will be managing wholesale settlements and reconciling network billing.
You will support the business with data extraction queries, performing operational and analytical activities. Proven skills in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships, with excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
What does your typical day look like?
- Responsible for performing operational settlement activities across all energy markets
- You will settle the wholesale and network costs. Reconciling billing and contract information across the retail business. Ensure compliance with relevant rules and procedures
- Investigate, analyst and resolve issues arising.
- Ensure process documentation is maintained to a high standard and meets with the regulator’s obligations
- Produce environmental schemes reporting and forecasts, assisting with external audits.
Enough about us – let’s talk about you:
You will have strong quantitative and analytical skills with a commercial focus and the ability to work in a dynamic environment. In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience, skills and attributes:
- You’ve spent time in an energy retailer, comfortable with electricity and the gas markets.
- Experience with settlement of network billings.
- You’re comfortable working with settlement data and derivatives.
- You’ve got awareness of wholesale energy market, distribution charges and environmental obligations.
- You bring excellent computer literacy, and comfortable with advanced Excel and ideally SQL.
- You display fantastic time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and will revel in the challenge of taking on multiple new projects concurrently.
- Approximately 3 years’ work experience in a relevant field.
The opportunity to be part of a high energy team, with opportunities to develop your career further in a fun and agile environment.
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and tell us why.