Are you a Sales & Retention Gun?
We’re looking for bright self-starters to join our team and provide amazing sales experience to our customers. It's an exciting time to be part of our friendly, enthusiastic, high performing and supportive team in an industry that’s rapidly changing.
You’ll know how to talk to prospective customers, discover their needs and close sales. In fact, making sales is probably what gets you out of bed in the morning. You’ll bring plenty of energy to the office each day, and you won’t be afraid to make suggestions on how you can improve the way we do things. We are a start-up after all!
- Learn about our business, the energy industry, and why we’re different
- Take that learning and use it to convert inbound sales enquiries into new customers
- Manage a pipeline of outbound sales opportunities, received from a variety of sources
- Conduct bill comparisons and handle sales enquiries via email and live chat
- Retain customers who are thinking about leaving
- Strive to not only meet but exceed individual and team targets
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the retail energy industry is not essential but would be an advantage
- Previous experience with telephone sales
- Have an urge to just get the job done, whatever it takes
- Have a strong desire to convert potential customers into successful sales
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiative and be able to multi-task
What else you need to know:
- Competitive salary + super
- Located just a 5-minute walk from Richmond train station in a start-up hub
- Full time position between Monday and Friday 8.30am to 7.00pm and you may be asked to work the occasional Saturday
- Huge potential for growth as an exciting new start-up
Reach out with any questions that you may have or you can apply now: email@example.com