Sales Channel Manager
Based in Richmond, Melbourne
Energy Locals is a young, innovative energy company that doesn’t screw customers. We’re making a difference by disrupting the cosy, traditional part of the market. As well as helping customers directly, we support established organisations and technology companies such as Tesla and Sonnen. The common thread is that we all want to see customers use cleaner, smarter and cheaper power.
What does a typical day look like?
- Implement our Sales Channel strategy
- Identify non-traditional channel partners that fit with our objectives to deliver sustainable growth
- Negotiate commercial arrangements with the selected partners
- Increase and maintain share in a highly competitive partner environment
- Implement partnerships into our business without disrupting our operations
- Improve our multi-site process and identify opportunities to win tenders
Enough about us – let’s talk about you
- Able to hit the ground running: you’ve worked with sales channel partners and understand how they work. You’ll know who to call on day 1
- Demonstrates resilience and is very driven
- May have experienced life in a traditional corporate, but is energised by the idea of working in a
smaller, nimble and hungry company
- Won’t be afraid to roll their sleeves up and will revel in the challenge of this opportunity
- Finds a straight-talking work environment refreshing and love the ownership that they’ll have
We are a rapidly growing energy business, that is fast paced and agile - if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, please apply now.
We’re based a short walk from Richmond train station. We’re open to flexible working arrangements, too.
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com with your resume, and tell us why.