Partnership Account Manager
Based in Richmond, Melbourne
About the role
This is a new role to support our growth, with lots of diversity and challenges in the ever-changing energy industry. We’re working on amazing projects, and we’re looking for someone to bridge the gap between our key partners and our operations on a day-to-day basis. You’ll get to work with some amazing, innovative partners on a variety of things; from developing processes that support our partners’ products to coordinating joint responses to specific product or operational issues.
You’ll be a natural at relationships and your commercial mindset will help you to get the best outcomes from existing relationships whilst identifying new opportunities. You’ll have a proactive approach and react quickly to challenges and change. Most importantly, you’ll love solving problems and will implement thought out solutions that work for everyone. You’ll have to keep multiple stakeholders happy and will revel in that balancing act.
What does a typical day look like?
- Support our critical partners by being their primary point of contact within our team
- Build and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Manage commercial discussions, including contracts where applicable, identifying solutions for the partners needs
- Work with our Operations team to develop and implement simple but effective solutions, taking into account customer and commercial imperatives
- Manage customer escalations on your partner’s propositions - learn from them and make it your mission to ensure the joint teams implement positive change as a result
- Write briefs and presentations outlining processes or propositions and as required present these to our teams, ensuring their understanding
- Work with the broader team to ensure new partner onboarding experience is exceptional
Enough about us – let’s talk about you
- You’re confident, and possess amazing communication skills that allow you to successfully interact with our external partners - they’ll be singing your praises!
- You’re naturally analytical by nature and thrive on the challenge of getting your hands dirty pulling a process or data apart
- You enjoy a commercial discussion and a good negotiation
- You’re persistent, and won’t give up at the first hurdle in your way
- You’re creative with your ideas - we’re innovating after all
- You love the sound of a fast-paced environment, with moving priorities
- Of course you are electronically savvy, and have highly developed skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowing that time is precious, you are an excellent time manager and self-directed in your approach to work
Your fit with our culture
- While you may have experienced life in a traditional corporate, you’re energised by the idea of working in a smaller, nimble and hungry company where your actions will have a positive impact across the whole company very quickly
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and will revel in the challenge of taking on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- You’ll see the personal growth potential associated with being at the heart of a rapidly changing industry and you’re excited to be part of accelerating the transition to simple renewable energy
- You’ll love the transparency we offer our customers and will operate in a similar way in your own style
- You’ll find a straight-shooting work environment refreshing and love the ownership that you’ll have in your role
We are a rapidly growing energy business, that is fast paced and agile - if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, please apply now.
We’re based a short walk from Richmond train station and are open to flexible working arrangements, too.
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and tell us why.