Partnership Account Manager
Based in Richmond, Melbourne
We’re disrupting the energy industry one day at a time. We’re on a mission to provide customers with cleaner, fairer energy. We’ve been awarded Finder’s Green Energy Retailer of the year for the second year in a row and been named as one of Australia’s best electricity providers by CHOICE.
Led by a diverse team with a wealth of experience, we provide services to some amazing organisations like Tesla, Sonnen & Amber, and we’re looking for someone to bridge the gap between our key partners and our operations.
You’ll be at the heart of building and optimising new businesses and customer propositions with a wide range of partners. You’ll be a natural at relationships and your commercial mindset enables you balance growth with operational effectiveness.
There’s no instruction manual for this role, so if you’re a proactive self-starter and looking for a unique challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
We’ll need you to
- Support partners by being their primary point of contact within our team
- Build and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Manage commercial discussions, including contracts, identifying solutions for the partners needs
- Oversee management of projects or initiatives on behalf of partners
- Troubleshoot when challenges arise, solve problems and stop them happening again
- Develop and implement simple but effective solutions to meet our partners needs
- Be proactive and react quickly to challenges and change
- You’re confident and possess amazing communication skills
- You’re naturally analytical by nature, possibly an engineer, and thrive on the challenge of getting your hands dirty pulling a process or data apart
- You can structure your deliverables, and manage those around you to deliver what you need
- You enjoy a commercial discussion and a good negotiation
- You’re persistent, and won’t give up at the first hurdle in your way
- You’re creative with your ideas - we’re innovating after all
- You love the sound of a fast-paced environment, with moving priorities
- Customer obsessed: we’re a little bit obsessed with providing great service to our customers and partners, we go out of our way to achieve it
- Hungry for growth: we’re action orientated and hungry to find ways to grow
- Commercially grounded: we make pragmatic decisions, we think through the consequences of our actions
- Put teamwork first: we work together, treat problems as shared
- Communicate with clarity: we cut to the chase
We are a rapidly growing energy business, that is fast paced and agile - if you’d like to be part of it, we’d love to hear from you. In your application tell us why you’re a great fit for this role and our team more generally.
We’re based a short walk from Richmond train station and are open to flexible working arrangements, too.
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com with your resume, and tell us why.