Junior Project Manager
About the team
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager as we expand our team due to a strong pipeline of work. The team work with clear project methodologies in the energy embedded network and renewable energy space and pride ourselves on first class delivery.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for driving high-quality project outcomes whilst developing and managing strong client and stakeholder relationships. This is an excellent opportunity at the start of their career.
What does a typical day look like?
- Monitor and track contractor requirements via the online tools
- Manage outgoing and incoming resources and track from start to finish of a project
- Reporting, procurement, budget and cashflow management
- Maintain up-to-date records and provide progress reports when required
- Apply for the embedded networks (Ausgrid, Endeavour) including collecting all relevant documents from developer/ subcontractors
- Review hydraulic plans to confirm the plumbing is being constructed for approved designs and send the above to engineer to confirm
- Gather and lodge all relevant information for VBM application
- Collect all relevant documents from developer/ subcontractors
- Organise all works related to install of step-down regulator (order, confirm size and pickup)
- Sign off and commissioning report to be provided by plumber
- Organise all works related to install of gate meter and CT requirements
- Project administration including contract management.
- Design and documentation management - review of Contractor designs
- Ensure best practice in quality and safety, including site inspections and audits
- Supervise and manage of all relevant contracts (Asset Management / Operations and maintenance), funding agreements, interconnection agreements
- Manage, document and maintain all assets
- Carry out project performance data monitoring, analysis and diagnostics
- Work systematically keeping records, data management and document management for efficient processing of project requests
- Support the ongoing development of process, procedures and systems for renewable asset management services provision
Enough about us – let’s talk about you!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a project management role
- A degree in a relevant discipline – electrical engineering, energy, solar or renewables would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of building industry contracts and some onsite experience would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Proactive and driven to deliver high quality results
- Ability to juggle priorities and projects and see something through from start to finish is essential
What to do next?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, please apply now! Email email@example.com with your resume, and tell us why.