We are experiencing growth in the renewable energy space. To support this expansion, we are looking for a Graduate to work as part of our Project team. The Junior Project Coordinator would be responsible for managing the stakeholders, drafting contracts and coordination of our assets, through ongoing monitoring, site inspection, technical asset management, performance monitoring and maintenance.
What does a typical day look like?
- Responsible for assisting the current project team and enabling efficiencies to be made where possible in all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Assist Project coordinator in closure and completion activities
- Provide administrative support to the project managers
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all asset information systems and ensure all assets are accurately captured and recorded
- Draft and implement and review of asset management policies, strategies, plans and business processes to support asset management practices
- Record assets from construction through to operations
- Build and maintain an Asset Management system
- Ensure on-going compliance and legislative requirements are met
- Assist with project performance data monitoring, analysis and diagnostics
- Work systematically keeping records, data management and document management for efficient processing of project requests
- Support the ongoing development of process, procedures and systems for renewable asset management services provision
- Ensure that operational assets perform to the to the agreed specification, and meet the regulatory standards for metering and materials
- Creation of maintenance schedules and ongoing monitoring processes
- Data input for installation performance and monitor forecast as per design.
Enough about us – let’s talk about you
- Have you recently graduated with an engineering, electrical or energy focus?
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prepare project reporting
The opportunity to be part of a high performing team that is experiencing growth nationally! If you are looking to develop your career in renewables and be part of an innovative team, please apply now we’d love to hear from you!
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and tell us why.