Graduate IT Specialist
This position has been filled.
IT Specialist to focus on process automation, front and back-end web development, and SQL-based reporting, working with clean energy specialists and interacting with our commercial partners such as Tesla and Sonnen.
Full time or part time in Richmond, VIC. Flexible working supported.
Energy Locals is a young, innovative energy company.
We're making a difference by disrupting the cosy, traditional part of the market. As well as helping customers directly, we support established organisations and technology companies that want to offer customers an energy product.
The specific responsibilities of this role are:
- automating processes - particularly billing system/CRM processes that have traditionally suffered from excessive human involvement
- work on improving and adding new functionality to our website to support the continued growth of the company
- work with exciting partners like Tesla and Sonnen to deliver market-disrupting products
- work with our team in building improved reporting (from our backend database) relevant to key aspects of the business and our operations
- improving, upgrading, and continually securing our IT systems
We're looking for someone who:
- has recently graduated (or is about to graduate) from an IT or Computer Science-related degree
- is willing to work with other technical and non-technical members of staff on projects relating to the technological growth of the company
- is confident with database schemas/structures
- understands and appreciates the independence associated with working at a startup
- can work and learn independently, and show initiative in their work
- approaches matters logically
- isn't afraid to learn
We're based a short walk from Richmond train station in a startup workspace. You'll get a competitive graduate rate plus super. We're very open to flexible working arrangements.
This is not a typical Helpdesk-style graduate position. A successful applicant will be exposed to a wide array of knowledge relating to the IT operations of Energy Locals, and that of our partners in the Energy industry.
Please note that this position has been filled. We will not be accepting further applications.