Energy Locals is turning the traditional energy model on its head. For a start, we don’t earn more money when our customers use more power. We provide our customers with much-needed transparency in an industry that’s famous for confusion. We also proudly support some world-leading companies, including Sonnen and Tesla, to give customers products that will change the way they produce, store and use power.
Who we want to join our team
We're looking for bright self-starters to join our team and provide an amazing service experience to our customers. It's a really exciting time to be part of our fun and friendly, enthusiastic, high performing and supportive team in an industry that's rapidly changing.
What you’ll do
- Customer interaction. You will be answering some customer enquiries, and informing them of our products and rates. You need to be enthusiastic about our products and services, so the customers can get enthusiastic about them too!
- Strive to not only meet but exceed our team's targets.
- Process workflow items and exceptions in customer activations, transfers, service orders and metering requests.
- Customer support through phone, email, and webchat communication to new and existing customers to solve inquiries, with a first call resolution approach.
- Conduct call center operations by providing information and assistance to existing customers in a manner that achieves exceptional customer service.
- Active contributor to the team, suggesting and implementing ways to improve the customer experience.
- Effectively manage complaints through investigations and resolution to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
What you’ve got
- You’re able to communicate with customers and colleagues efficiently and clearly through both verbal and written form, including good use of English and grammar
- You have solid computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You take initiative when problems arise. You’ll get the job done, whatever it takes
- You can multitask! For example, you will sometimes have to take calls, chat to other customers via our website chat channel and navigate through the system at the same time
- You want to be part of a growing business and will try to convert potential customers into successful sales
- You’re hungry for change and when you see something that we could do better, you’ll recommend how we could improve
- Experience in the retail energy industry. It’s definitely not essential but it may be an advantage
- Familiarity with modern process management techniques
- How you’ll fit with our culture
- You may have experienced life in a traditional corporate, but you’ll be energised by the idea of working in a smaller, nimble and hungry company
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and will revel in the challenge of taking on multiple new projects concurrently
- You’ll see the personal growth potential associated with being at the heart of a rapidly changing industry
What to do next?
Does this sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and tell us why.