Bright, ambitious marketing specialist to use creativity and science to attract new customers.
Based in Richmond, Melbourne
Energy Locals is a young, innovative energy company that doesn’t screw customers. We’re making a difference by disrupting the cosy, traditional part of the market. As well as helping customers directly, we support established organisations and technology companies such as Tesla and Sonnen. The common thread is that we all want to see customers use cleaner, smarter and cheaper power.
We’re growing and would love to welcome a dynamic marketing person to join us to become famous for these things:
- Digital Marketing campaigns: develop the strategy and own delivery of marketing campaigns
- Email campaigns: nurture leads you’ve generated with engaging content
- Website: own the content strategy including the sign-up journey, and optimise it to increase conversion
- Social management: schedule a variety of forms of online marketing and manage comments
- Engage our existing customers to prevent churn
- Content production in all common forms: articles, advertisements, social posts, Google Ads, emails, website content, explainers, newsletters.
- Co-ordinate external agencies you’ll select to provide support, as required
This role will provide a heap of cross-discipline experience to someone who wants to fast track their career and gain new and improved skills at a fast pace.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who:
- has experience managing online campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads etc);
- knows how to get the best outcomes from online marketing (eg content funnels, landing pages etc);
- understands and can optimise marketing spend;
- is an epic writer: colourful, engaging, straight to the point, sometimes a bit controversial and ideally your friends will know that you sometimes represent the grammar police;
- is highly organised and able to stay on top of multiple concurrent activities;
- can manage external support to get things done to the required standard, on time and to the right budget;
- is quick to learn sometimes complex information;
- will be great to have around the office and make others want to come to work;
- is hungry, diligent, resilient and has a great sense of humour;
- isn’t afraid to tell it as it is.
As an entrepreneurial startup business we’re excited to talk to people who have an amazing attitude, huge potential and some great core skills to you want to continue growing. This is way more important than the number of years of experience.
We’re based a short walk from Richmond train station. You’ll get a competitive salary plus super and all the usual leave entitlements. We’re open to flexible working arrangements, too.
What to do next?
Ambitious? Send your CV and a succinct example of your writing style to email@example.com