We’re turning the traditional energy model on its head. For a start, we don’t earn more money when our customers use more power. We provide our customers with much-needed transparency in an industry that’s famous for dirty tricks and for trying to maintain the status quo, regardless of what that’s costing the planet. We’re on a mission to decentralise energy so that customers can use clean, cheap power at predictable and affordable prices. To do that we work with some key partners such as Tesla and Sonnen and that’s where this role comes in.
About the role
This is a new role to support our growth, with lots of diversity and challenges in the ever-changing energy industry. We’re working on amazing projects, and we’re looking for someone to bridge the gap between our key partners and our operations on a day-to-day basis. You’ll get to work with some amazing, innovative partners on a variety of things; from developing processes that support our partners’ products to coordinating joint responses to specific product or operational issues.
You’ll be a natural at relationships and understand what epic customer experience is. You’ll have a proactive approach and react quickly to challenges and change. Most importantly, you’ll love solving problems and will implement thought out solutions that work for everyone. You’ll have to keep multiple stakeholders happy and will revel in that balancing act.
This isn’t an average day job. It’s something that will challenge you beyond what you’re probably used to. We’ll outline your key responsibilities but on any given day they could change at any point: we’re scaling up and working on world-first projects, so if you want a quiet life then read no further. If you want to fast-track your learning and career, read on.
- Support our critical partners by being their primary point of contact within our team
- Improve the experience delivered to customers through analysing the way things are today and identify opportunities to make it (more) epic
- Work with our Operations team to develop and implement simple but effective solutions, taking into account customer and commercial imperatives within a structured framework that you’ll help design
- Ensure those changes have the desired effect after they’ve been implemented
- Manage customer escalations on your partner’s propositions - learn from them and make it your mission to ensure the joint teams implement positive change as a result
- Document processes as they are today, and as we want them to be
- Write briefs and presentations outlining processes or propositions and as required present these to our teams, ensuring their understanding
- Work with the Head of Partnerships and Implementation Manager to ensure new partner onboarding experience is exceptional
- You’re confident, and possess amazing communication skills that allow you to successfully interact with our external partners - they’ll be singing your praises!
- You’re naturally analytical by nature and thrive on the challenge of getting your hands dirty pulling a process or data apart
- You’re persistent, and won’t give up at the first hurdle in your way
- You’re creative with your ideas - we’re innovating after all
- You love the sound of a fast-paced environment, with moving priorities
- You thrive under pressure, or at the very least know how to manage it without it impacting your performance
- You’re able to deliver in a changing environment
- You love process and have a natural flair for getting things right
- Of course you are electronically savvy, and have highly developed skills in Microsoft Office and/or G Suite product offerings
- Knowing that time is precious, you are an excellent time manager and self-directed in your approach to work
- Ideally, you’ve got some prior experience of using large amounts of data to identify issues and guide us to improvements
Your fit with our culture
- While you may have experienced life in a traditional corporate, you’re energised by the idea of working in a smaller, nimble and hungry company where your actions will have a positive impact across the whole company very quickly
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and will revel in the challenge of taking on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- You’ll see the personal growth potential associated with being at the heart of a rapidly changing industry and you’re excited to be part of accelerating the transition to simple renewable energy
- You’ll love the transparency we offer our customers and will operate in a similar way in your own style
- You’ll find a straight-shooting work environment refreshing and love the ownership that you’ll have in your role
Reach out with any questions that you may have. You can apply now by emailing a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.