Customer Support Specialist
About the team…
Energy Trade is experiencing growth and is expanding their team across Australia. The Customer Care team has a motivated and dedicated
team who strives to succeed.
Energy Trade is the largest energy firm in NSW specialising in community energy networks.
We work in a fast moving and agile environment, that requires someone to be adaptable to change and client service focused. We offer real
opportunities for career development, for those who love responsibility and are able to excel.
What does your typical day look like?
- Identify and assess client’s needs
- Provide timely responses to meet service level agreements
- Build strong client relationships
Manage difficult conversations, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within agreed time frames and follow up to ensure
- Manage client’s records, interactions and document accordingly
Enough about us – let’s talk about you…
- You will demonstrate strong communications skills, with the ability to communication effectively over the phone and in writing.
- Ability to provide professional, helpful advice
- Well organised with the ability prioritise and manage workloads and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Create positive interactions with our clients to build ongoing relationships
- Active listening skills to understand the customer’s situation and manage conflict
- Problem solving skills to determine the customer’s problems and resolve issues effectively.
Why Energy Trade?
The opportunity to be part of a high energy team, that is experiencing growth Nationally. With opportunities to develop your career
further in a fun and agile environment.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, please email
for more information.