About the role
Join a dynamic green focused energy company as the Sales Coordinator. You will provide administration support to a national sales team. The Sales Coordinator will support the Sales Team in ensuring all proposals and agreements are completed with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner. The Sales Coordinator will demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
What does your typical day look like?
- Prepare sales documentation including proposals, developer agreements and client communications.
- End-to-end sales process and business operations support for the Community Energy Network team.
- Ensure project requirement checklists are accurately completed and collect missing required information.
- Update internal CRM and sales process systems.
- Review construction plans and development reports to gather required information.
- Complete spreadsheet costing models for each project with accurate data entry.
- Update internal systems with relevant information.
Enough about us – what about you?
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You Demonstrate clear thinking under pressure and are well organised.
- You have a highly autonomous approach to your work with the ability to multitask and plan.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines with high accuracy.
- You have strong administration skills across the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Experience in energy (electricity or gas) or construction, will be highly regarded but not necessary.
Why Energy Locals?
Take the opportunity to be part of a team reducing the carbon footprint of residential developments one building at a time, providing long term cost savings to Owners and Tenants. Energy Locals is owned by Quinbrook who have invested over US$ 8.2 billion in energy infrastructure assets throughout Australia, the USA and the UK.
- Career development opportunities
- Ability to buy additional holiday